National Director | Head of Retail Leasing NSW
Matt Hudson is the National Director, Head of Retail Leasing Australia based in the Sydney CBD office, responsible for managing the national retail business covering food and beverage leasing, high street retail leasing including luxury fashion, project leasing, asset master planning and retailer representation.
Matt has established himself as a trusted retail specialist ensuring both landlords and retailers receive exposure to the market on a national and international scale.
Capitalising on Cushman & Wakefield’s global reach, Matt has strong relationships with our international offices, enabling him to provide advice to the many international retailers who have plans to expand into the Australian market.
- Overseas Passenger Terminal on behalf of NSW Port Authority; appointed to run international public tender campaign in Q1 2015 for 1,000sqm of internal space and 400sqm of alfresco dining.
- Wintergarden on behalf of Lend Lease and APPF; strategically developed the master plan and implemented the tenancy mix and the leasing deals.
- Darling Park on behalf of AMP Capital, Brookfield and GPT; leasing of this new food precinct, pitching to a variety of small and large format retailers.
- 52 Martin Place on behalf of REST (previously QIC); appointed Leasing Manager and implemented a full retail master plan and tenancy remix.
Prominent F&B Deals
- Neil Perry’s Burger Project – World Square, Sydney
- Kitchen By Mike – Bent Street, Sydney
- Grand National Hotel – Elizabeth Street, Paddington
- Fratelli Fresh – 81 Macleay Street, Potts Point
- Red Lantern – 62 Riley Street, Darlinghurst
- Gastro Park - 5-9 Roslyn Street, Potts Point
- Hunter & Barrel – Cockle Bay Wharf
- Della Hyde (Apple Jack Hospitality) – 34 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst