Director- Metropolitan Leasing
Mark joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2014 as a Senior Director, having previously been with Colliers International for 16 years.
Mark has over 27 years’ experience advising institutional, private and corporate occupier clients on commercial, industrial and retail assets throughout the UK and Sydney North Shore markets.
Mark’s experience is multi-disciplined covering all gambits of agency advice including major sales, leasing, development consultancy and corporate advisory. His reputation precedes him, as he is well regarded for his professionalism, ethical approach and hard work dedication. He adds considerable value through his ideas and direction and is integral in achieving highly beneficial outcomes for clients. Mark is a skilled communicator and coordinator having directed a team of 55 staff when Director in Charge at Colliers. Through his extensive experience and commercial acumen, he has a strong understanding what is required to achieve the best solutions for clients. Mark can provide many testimonials endorsing the service he provides.
CorVal, ING, Goodman Fielder, Dexus, Challenger, Goodman, Investa, IOOF, ISPT, AMP, Stockland, Kador, Mirvac and Macquarie Office Trust, NAB Super Fund, Valad, Allianz and Coles to list only a few of the major clients that Mark has represented.
Major Appointments - Leasing
• 82 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park – 10,050 sqm
• 75 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park – 6,253 sqm
• 75 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park – 5,703 sqm
• 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park – 3,644 sqm
• 65 Epping Road, North Ryde – 3,451 sqm
• 100 Miller Street, North Sydney – 1,988 sqm
Major Appointments - Sales
• 78 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park – 14,978 sqm
• Peter Board High School, Macquarie Park – 59,200 sqm
• 21 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park – 20,020 sqm
• 144 Wicks Road, Macquarie Park – 59,200 sqm
• 28 Barcoo Road, East Roseville – 21,000 sqm
• 7 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest – 13,360 sqm
Professional Affiliations and Education
Licensed Real Estate Agent
2006 – Nominated by Dexus for 3 industry awards, including Best Agent for transactions completed in Macquarie Park.
2003 – ING – Best Service Agent – for the leasing of 82 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park.