Divisional Director - Hotels & Leisure
Luke specialises in the valuation of going concern properties, with an emphasis on the valuation of hotels/pubs.
Luke has many years’ experience in the hospitality industry, working in and managing a number of hotels, including several years of running a large regional family-owned hotel. Luke’s hotel/pub operational background has benefited him by providing him with hands on experience in the issues that can impact on values. With his strong blend of tertiary education and career experience, Luke is well placed to value and provide advice relating to complex going concern properties.
Luke’s valuation experience encompasses a diverse range of specialist property types, including pubs, nightclubs, accommodation hotels, backpackers, serviced apartments, boarding houses, caravan parks, clubs and function centres.
Recent Examples & Experience
- Merivale Portfolio
- Nelson Meers Hotel Group Portfolio
- Thomas Hotels Group Portfolio
- Dixon Hospitality Group’s purchase of the Keystone venues
- Coogee Bay Hotel
- Steyne Hotel Manly
- Public House Management Group’s Portfolio
- DHI Hotels Portfolio (De Angelis Family)
- Iris Hotel Group’s Portfolio
- Pelathon Management Group’s Portfolio
- Feros Group’s Portfolio
- Bachelor of Property Economics (University of Technology Sydney)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer