Senior Investment Analyst, Retail Investments - Australia
Kelsey is the Senior Investment Analyst for Retail Investments. Kelsey’s role is to assist in all aspects of the sales transaction including due diligence, financial support, property research, and provides marketing services. Through her previous experience in valuation, architecture and construction, Kelsey brings a breadth of knowledge and understanding of the different facets of the property industry.
The key attributes Kelsey brings to her role and responsibilities are in understanding her client’s needs and providing solutions. She has strong analytical and planning skills and meets tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Kelsey worked as an Information Analyst at the Property Council of Australia where she undertook a lead role in the coordination and data collection of various publications. She has had extensive experience within the construction industry through working as an Architectural Assistant at various architectural firms in Sydney and Newcastle.
- Associate with Certified Practising Valuer of the Australian Property Institute
- Bachelor of Design (Architecture), University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Property Economics, University of Technology Sydney
- AMP Capital Property Economics Prize
- Australian Property Institute Year 2 Prize
- Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment High Achiever Undergraduate Scholarship