Associate Director, Gold Coast Office
Josh Wright manages Cushman & Wakefield’s Gold Coast team to ensure they are leaders in their field. He is an expert negotiator with over a decade of experience in the local industrial and commercial property market. He is known as a problem solver; someone that is able to negotiate around roadblocks to get deals done.
Josh has earned a reputation for achieving outstanding results via efficient and quantifiable marketing campaigns. He has built trusting relationships throughout the industry, has sold every receivership sale he has been appointed to, and has one of the best auction success rates in the company.
- Consistent top perform - transacts 30 to 50 properties a year making him the most dependable agent in the area
- High success rate - transacted 23 out of the last 25 properties taken to auction
- Experienced - has diligently serviced the Gold Coast market since 2006
- Client centric – adds value to transactions by professionally controlling the sales process
- 2017 to Current: Associate Director - Sales & Leasing – Cushman & Wakefield
- 2013 to 2017: Manager Sales & Leasing – Cushman & Wakefield (formerly Wright Property)
- 2006 to 2013: Senior Executive Sales & Leasing – Colliers International
• Bachelor of Business Majoring in Management & Marketing – Griffith University