Manager, Industrial Sales & Leasing
Jordie joined Cushman & Wakefield in February 2017 as a Manager of Industrial Sales & Leasing, having previously been with JLL for the last four years working in the South Eastern Industrial Market. Jordie has been involved in everything from selling off the plan industrial units, selling land, running build job tenders right up to institutional grade leasing. Jordie is an exciting inclusion into the Cush Wake team and will be a valuable asset to any project ahead of him.
Frasers Property Australia, Goodman, Pellicano, Lettieri Property Group, GM Property Group, MAB Corporation, Salta Properties, BFD Constructions, T.C.C Victoria, PCL Enterprises, Harmony Property Syndication Pty Ltd, Momentum Property Group, Intra Aust, Opteon Property Group, Knightstone Partners, Burbury Development Pty Ltd , Sarchi Property Developments, AHG Group are some of the many clients Jordie has represented.
Major Transactions - Sales:
- 22 Technology Circuit, Hallam - $2,550,000
- 25 Units at Burwood Industrial Park - $10,000,000
- 17 Units at Momentum Business Park - $7,000,000
- 76 – 78 Hallam South Road, Hallam - $1.310,000
- 241 Perry Road, Keysborough - $5,569,000
- 1060 Stud Road, Rowville - $4,400,000
- 23 Jarrah Drive, Braeside - $2,140,000
- 222 Hammond Road, Dandenong - $2,000,000
- 4 Lots at Innovation Park, Dandenong South - $3,912,000
- 17 – 19 Edinburgh Street, Oakleigh South - $969,000
- 1 – 3 McGuire St Cheltenham - $1,700,000
Major Transactions - Leases:
- 20-24 Howleys Road, Notting Hill - $450,000 p.a.
- 18 Hudson Court, Keysborough - $700,000 p.a.
- 5 Mosrael Place, Rowville - $150,000 p.a.
- 4 Zenith Road, Dandenong South - $220,000 p.a.
Professional Affiliations & Education:
Bachelor of Business Management
Agents Representative – REIV
Above & Beyond Award – JLL (2016)