Chief Executive - Australia & New Zealand
James Patterson is currently the Chief Executive for Cushman & Wakefield’s Australia and New Zealand operations and is charged with leading the company’s strategy and growth for the business across the region. With overall responsibility for its management and operations, James leads a team of over 1700 employees, across 14 cities in 15 offices.
Recognised as an industry leader, James has over 30 years of commercial real estate and strategic property experience across all facets of Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Residential property.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, James was the Senior Managing Director for CBRE’s NSW operations for over 12 years, the Regional Director of Office Services for Pacific, and was also a member of CBRE's Senior Leadership Board and Executive Committee.
James previously held senior positions with Ridge Property Consultants where he was the Director Principal, and National Director Office Leasing for Jones Lang LaSalle.
- AMP Capital – QQS, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney
- ISPT/LIM/GPT – 161 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
- GPT – Darling Park 3
- GIC – Chifley Tower, Sydney
- GIC – 175 Liverpool Street, Sydney
- Charter Hall – 1 Martin Place, Sydney
- Leighton/Grosvenor – 60 Station Street, Parramatta
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (36,000 sqm)
- Freehills, Sydney (16,500 sqm)
- NAB (28,000 sqm)
- Telstra Corporation (23,000 sqm)
- Macquarie Bank (6,500 sqm)
- Rabobank (9,000 sqm)
- QBE (12,000 sqm)
- Souths Cares (South Sydney FC)
- Eastern Suburbs Cricket Club (“ESCC”)
- REI – Member
- AAPI – Associate
- Licensed RE Agent
- RICS - Fellow
- PMCC – PCA Property Male Champions of Change
- Property Industry Foundation