Sales Executive - National Investment Sales, Gold Coast Office
Geoff Sinclair is an executive at Cushman & Wakefield working with the National Investment Sales team. Geoff is focused on the New South Wales market based in Sydney with a strong focus on long term investments secured by blue chip tenants and national brands. The National Investments sales business specialises and focuses on the sale of commercial investment property leased to blue chip tenants and secure covenants. The market segments focused on include well known tenants across industries including Childcare, Petrol Stations, Fast Food, Government Tenants, Large Format Retail, Banks and various other sectors.
Geoff has over 7 years’ experience in the industry on an international level. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Geoff was working in Canada for Colliers International as well as running his own property management business. Geoff has as strong focus on clients and delivering results. He has strong interest in end to end projects assisting and advising developers to secure sites, structuring an efficient on-market leasing campaign securing national brands and finalizing the investment sale transaction. Geoff has established himself as a trusted advisor to his clients and has built a strong and successful track record in achieving premium outcomes with the sale of commercial investment properties.
Geoff studied finance at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada with a background in finance before the transition into investment real estate.
- Cushman & Wakefield - National Investment Sales - Sydney, Australia
- Cushman & Wakefield - Sales & Leasing Executive - Gold Coast, Australia
- Colliers International - Industrial Investment Sales - Toronto, Canada
- Colliers International - Industrial Valuation & Advisory - Toronto, Canada
- SC Property - Director - Property Development/Management - Commercial Property Services
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree. Major in Finance - Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada
- REIQ - Real Estate Sales Person Certificate (Australia)
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)