Head of Industrial Sales & Leasing, Victoria
Andrew has more than twenty eight years’ experience in the Industrial market and has recently joined Cushman & Wakefield as the Head of Industrial business. Andrew has been responsible for some of the largest leasing and sales transactions in Melbourne’s South East.
In 2006, Andrew won Goodman’s best leasing transaction and in 2007 went on to win Goodman’s Agent of the year. He was also an agent of the year finalist in 2006 and 2008.
Recent Major transactions within Melbourne’s south east include:
- Sale of 13-43 Whiteside Road, Clayton. Returning $1,574,157 per annum with an 8 year WALE for $23,080,000.
- Sale of Brown and Watson Industrial Portfolio in Knoxfield. Returning $4,500,000 per annum with an 8 year WALE for $56,900,000.
- Sale of Interlloy Portfolio comprising on five industrial assets across Australia with 10 year leasebacks for $25,000,000.
- Sale of 55-75 Ricketts Road, Mt Waverley to Sushi Sushi for $12,600,000.
- Sale of 40 Koornang Road, Scoresby to a Chinese investor returning $503,000 with a 3.5 year WALE for $6,000,000.
- Sale of 414-426 Lower Dandenong Road, Braeside. A 13,000m2 office/ warehouse with development upside and short term income, Sold for $8,050,000.
- Sale of 10 Bridge Road, Keysborough. A 15,000m2 manufacturing facility with multiple cranes sold for $7,800,000.
- Sale of 260-280 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin. 3 year sale & leaseback of 15,000m2 of buildings on 3 hectares of land, sold for $6,350,000.
- Sale of 96 Merrindale Drive, Croydon South 11,049m2 of building on 5.365 Hectares of land sold for $10,100,000.
- Sale of 90-94 Canterbury Road, Bayswater, sale and leaseback for 10 years to Trend Windows a 8,400m2 facility on 1.7 Hectares of land sold for $5,200,000.
- Sale of 2-20 McDonalds Lane, Mulgrave, a 12,8750 sqm of building on 2.87 Ha of industrial land for $10,550,000.
- Sale of 25-37 Huntingdale Road, Burwood, 2.4 Hectares with 13,000 sqm of building for $9,200,000.
- Sale of 445-453 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin, 1.4 Hectares with 9,500 sqm of buildings for $9,050,000.
Recent leasing transactions
- Lease of 2/52 Fox Drive, Dandenong South, 5,829 sqm to ICool Pacific Pty Ltd December 2017.
- Lease of warehouse A, 18 Hudson Court, Keysborough. 8,120 sqm to Licensing Essentials December 2016.
- Pre-lease of 11,300 sqm to Unicharm Australasia Ltd, Chifley Business park, Braeside March 2017.
- Lease of 80-96 South Park Drive, Dandenong South. 10,280m2 to Hollier Dickson in December 2015.
- Lease of 21 Kelletts Road, Rowville. 3,141m2 to TTI Ltd in November 2015
- Lease of 55 Ricketts Road, Mt Waverley. 3,306m2 to DHL in January 2015.
- Lease of 78 Henderson Road, Rowville. 10,241 sqm to CWM network.
- Lease of 15 Rocco Drive, Scoresby. 7,316 sqm to Joy Foods.
- Lease of 19,000 sq.m. to Sigma Pharmaceuticals at Myer Place, Rowville.
- Lease of 80-96 South Park Drive, Dandenong 10,280 m2 to Ausmart International in August 2012
- Lease of 3,430 sq.m. at 63 Ricketts Road, to Sushi Sushi in April 2013.
- Lease of 5,600 sq.m. at 25-37 Huntingdale Road, Burwood to SIlcar in August 2012 at a commencing rental of $1,048,000 p.a. net.
- Lease of 3,300 sq.m. at 59 Ricketts Road to Upstream Technology in January 2012.
- Lease of 800 Wellington Road, Rowville, 8,086 sq.m. to Licensing Essentials in April 2012.
- Lease of 7500 sq.m. at 145 Woodlands Drive, Braeside to Laurent Bakeries in August 2011.
- Pre-lease of 21,000 sq.m to Gregory’s Transport, South Park Drive, Dandenong